The Institute of Refrigeration (IOR) will be hosting its Annual Conference at HVACR on 25 January 2018 at London’ ExCel.
This year’s conference will be dedicated to heating and cooling and how smart systems can work and improve recovery, integration and ultimately provide energy savings. This will also be to opportunity to discuss how a more integrated approach to heating and cooling can help meet the global demand and provide more affordable and sustainable energy services.
Presentations on the day will include:
- Future framework for heat and decarbonisation in buildings, Ruth Richmond, Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Opportunities for heat recovery with data centres, Robert Tozer, Operational Intelligence
- High efficiency high temperature heat pump installations, Kenneth Hoffman, GEA Refrigeration
- Optimal design and operation of distributed low-carbon energy technologies in commercial buildings, Salvador Acha, Imperial College London
- Heat mapping and heat recovery in the urban environment, Rob Liddiard, LUSTER Project
- The use of smart systems and controls to improve efficiency and reduce energy usage, Richard Hay, Carel UK
The conference will begin at 10.15 thus giving the participants the opportunity to spend the afternoon visiting the HVACR show.
To book your place, visit https://www.ior.org.uk/ior-annual-conference-2018